Sunday, May 3, 2009

So this is it!

This is my blog! I think its probably as addicting as myspace and crack. All I do when I do stuff now is think, oh I gotta put that in my blog! (I've had it for a day whew) After taking forever to figure out the layout stuff, I'm done! To make it more intereting for yall I decided to do a picture of the week, which will be changed every sunday. Basically random people or things, maybe even you! I will think of more weekly things to post as I go along with this for now. I'll also just post random funny or cool pics and vids. Okay?

comment Pictures, Images and Photos

Actually I'm not sure how comments work. I think you have to be a member or they don't say who sends them. So if you can do it, if not its ok. I'm also still gonna talk to everybody on myspace but for the long stories, instead of sending them to each person I'll just post them here.

Janice the Muppet and New York Pictures, Images and Photos

Tommorw is New York goes to work! I love ghetto comedies...Oh wait its about an African American woman trying out differnt jobs during an economic crisis? Like I said I love ghetto comedies. Lmao anyway as excited as I am to see New York bitch out people, I Love Money 2 finale is tommorow as well! I guess Tailor Made for the win? Prancer too.

daisy icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Forget about tommorow what about today! Today was Daisy of Love which was super funny. Probably one of the best I love shows ever. SPOILERS-I'm happy Flipper went home! Omg he was nuts. I love how he was spitting blood, yumm. Weasel was funny but what an alcoholic. And she should have so kept professor over brooklyn. Yea yea they didn't have nothing common but look at him lmao. Is Brooklynn black? I don't even know what he is lol.

ChiChi is my absolute fav!!!! He is sooo me. Allison is Sinister and Steffy is London. Chichi and Sinister are so me and Allison 'lmao its not even funny' (wait what?) Sinister is all laid back, and the cool fun guy and Chichi is the super sweethear who likes small girls because he can hold them. Awwww. Chichi for the win!

Wow what a long post. They won't be this long usually. Just an eventful day (not really). Ewwww I have the dentist tommorow wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kirbana said...

I read your blog just like i said I was going to.
Can you guess who this is???
My screen name should be a hint!!!