Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm gonna get it

One of these days

Hair Dryer Pictures, Images and Photos

She's lucky. Listen to this sentence and tell me if its surpising because it is coming out of my mouth. I accidentaly stabbed my self in the foot with a hair dryer. Yup that's me. This morning when I was getting ready, I was so slow so I had to switch to the other bathroom. So I was carrying all my hair stuff and the hair dryer cord fell in front of me and I kept walking and stepped on the pokey part of the plug!

3 Prong Plug Pictures, Images and Photos

One of the pokey parts pierced into me and I let out a shout. So then when I was drying my hair,
my sock was wet and Its all bloody!!!! So I clean it up and I put this awesome bandaid of spongebob with a moustache on it! Since then I have tripped 3 times, ran into my bike, hit the door, cut my self on the desk, ran into my locker, closed the locker on my back pack strap and started walking pulling me back to the locker, and just little stuff. That's a usual for me!

spongebob Pictures, Images and Photos

My mom says I'm accident prone which I totally thought meant no accidents but I'm not that clumsy lol. The prongs on the plug were bent completely to the side though, like my i crushed it but fixed it. So I worked my hair today because I earned it!

1 comment:

Kirbana said...

Talk about carma. Ha!!! Bad luck...Your just full of it.