Here I am doing this blog and I am happy about it. I did not want to go to prom with friends, its just more of a date thing ya know? Well today was sooo lazy. First hour I had to skit with some guy convincing him to go to a gym lol. At the end in a deep voice and flexing I'm like Yea and you can be strong like me lmao. Second hour this black kid got caught in trouble and she said i should send you back (to your seat) and hes like I thought she was gonna say Africa! Ehh you had to be there. 3rd hour SUCKEDDDDDDD. I was all by myself with a class of stupid people while they partied it up and watched some stupid ghetto crime drama. 4th hour was boring. Then 5th hour was fiesta! Yummmmm I had tamales, avocado, spanish chips, and 3 huge cookies. Ugh it was so good.
Then I made this video which my I might have to use for my next speech in speech class. It's about shows so I just made a bunch of Sailor Moon clips together. Here is the link watch in HQ (High Quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJXxqM9Hps
No comments:
Post a Comment