Monday, May 4, 2009

"Plus I'm the HBIC"

MUPPET Pictures, Images and Photos

I love money finale was on but whoop de whoo. It's ok that the winnner won but that was the least person I was rooting for other than It. Stupid or not it seems his real side didn't help either. Reunion next week yay but in the mean time New York LMAO! Remember how I had that pic of her compared to Janice the muppet (2 posts down) well today she was running around, screaming, and acting crazy like Animal. Literally the whole show was her screaming. Like I said though it was actaully super funny. She just had alot of good stupid quotes lol.

I love when she was in the bee suit you couldn't even see her shes so black. But where the Hell did America get the money to pay her 10,000 dollars for each job she does right. Yea she failed this time but these I love money people have been busting their assses with most leaving empty handed. No wonder she wasn't or will ever be on I love Money, besides she'd probably just run away. Well I got a butt load of homework and an hour to do it! Best Icon to cap of this blog byes!

why i don't havemy homework reason 2 I lost it while fighting this kid who said u weren't the bast teacher icon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: