Fun Fun. I hear aloud boom at one point last night but thought it was the cat running into the door. So at midnight when its already time for bed and I go to get some ice, that's what i see! I totally left a pop in the freezer which means big mess later on! So the first thing is I do is clean it up right? Nope, I run and get my camera, take some pics, and run off to bed. Nico cleaned it in the morning. I wasn't really in trouble but I didn't tell them I saw it last night either and left it lol. Yea this is a usual day for me.
Of course I had to take reaction pics last night too. Cuz pictures are so more important than actually cleaning it up.
Happy Sunday! I'll have a better post tonight too. Cuz Daisy of Love and Chinese food is the best way to spend a day (and normal people go out with friends) pshh whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment