Thursday, May 7, 2009

Polski is Germanish?

German-nn I think. Some girl told me that she could speak polish and me being totally stupid said "They have their own language?" and everybody just looked at me! I was thinking about Ireland and Scottland lol. Then was I like "Oh yea Polski duh, oh wait doesn't it sound Germanish?...(we all laugh) I mean German-nn." I keep topping my self.

bitch Pictures, Images and Photos

Same hour the teacher asked us about traits that should be in a family and i said openess, openingneness. She was like what??? Lmao and omg I'm standing at my locker and this nirvana (kirbana) obsessed kid is just standing there and some stupid wrestlers like wrestle and like ram into her and just move away without stopping to say sorry! I so wanna go back in time and say Hey why don't you go back to your crack whores and watch you are going biiitch. In the words of Sapphyri, Lord don't direct me to whoop thy ass or something like that lmao.

bitch Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: