Yay! So after prying into my mouth and into my life, I found out that for the very first time since forever that I don't have to go back till December because I have no cavities!!! I always have cavities and have to go back to get them done but instead get this!!! They want me to go to an orthodontist and move my mouth all around cuz God put my teeth in upside or something like that. My vampire tooth is chipping and they still want braces on me. They wanted me to make an appointment for over the summer and gave us the number. My mom ripped it up (God Bless Her) and said I can wait and see what they say next time cuz she thinks they are good enough (thank you).
My face is ugly not my teeth. All the lady was doing was pick and pick and I was bleeding like crazy. Then the dentist comes in and looks at my mouth like he just saw YOUR FACE or something of the kind. I suck at all doctors like seriously. No doctor thinks I'm perfect. If they had like gynocologists for boys (guynocologists get it get it) at least I'd pass that lmao. Otherwise the rest of me apparanlty (i hate spelling that word) sucks. Way to go to boost my esteem bitches.
This was how I felt
1 comment:
Vampire tooth so your a vampire now!!! that is awsome now you can help me take over the world.
Send meassege back if you want. here is how you can get to mine
www.Flyleaffan10.blogspot.com
No space!!!!!!
See you at school!!!
Post a Comment